As the weather turns colder, it’s easy to turn our attention away from the outdoors. We spend less time in our yards and let some of our projects linger. But your fence doesn’t need to be one of them. Here’s why:
- Great time to get new fence or deck estimates. During the summer our business is in full swing. We have multiple crews out doing fence installations from throughout Davis, Weber, Summit, Salt Lake, and Utah Counties. Scheduling time for an estimate is more challenging in the summer. Once winter starts, our time starts to free up, so getting us out to do an estimate is easy to schedule and the installation starts soon after.
- We still install fences and decks during the winter. Fence construction is as easy to do in winter as it is in the summer. The CFC Fences and Decks crews are the most talented fence installers in Utah. We need to keep our crews busy year-round.
- Our prices are better. Between the snow and cold weather in the winter, demand for fence lumber and labor decreases these savings are passes on to you through great winter discounts and specials.
- Less disruption. One of the great things about a winter installation is that in the spring when your neighbors are scrambling to get things installed you are already relaxing on your new deck or enjoying the privacy of your yard. The fence or deck will be ready for you to enjoy as soon as the weather starts getting warmer.
- Fence repairs. The strong winds we have in Utah can cause significant damage to your fence. If you ever have a problem, we do fence repair year round and work hard to get your fence back up.
- Mailbox posts. Snow plows seem to aim for mailbox posts. Did you know it’s a federal law to have a mailbox? We build decorative mailbox posts and can install them quickly.
Even though it’s winter, there is no reason to stop your fence project from moving forward. Give us a call today.