For assistance in locating property pins and lot measurements, visit your County Assessor website:

Utah County Assessor
100 E Center Street, Rm 1100
Provo, UT 84606
(801) 851-8295

Salt Lake County Assessor
2001 S State Street, N2300
Salt Lake City, UT 84190
(801) 468-3050

Summit County Assessor
60 North Main
Coalville, UT 84017
(435) 336-3257

Wasatch County Assessor
25 North Main
Heber City, Utah 84032
(435) 657-3221

Other Counties:
It is best to call or visit the assessor’s office for assistance

Each city has its own regulations and code requirements for such issues as sidewalk or curb offsets, street corner visibility, height restrictions, etc. In most cases, your questions can be answered by calling planning & zoning offices for your jurisdiction or looking online for the codes.

If you belong to a Home Owners Association (HOA), there may be additional restrictions concerning the style and type of fencing you may install.

For pool regulations, please click here.

City Fence Regulations

HOA Fence Regulations